Okawari!!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Time to think about the baby name!

Finally! We found out that it's a baby boy! For the past several months, the baby was too shy to let us know its gender. Today, the doctor confirmed that it is a boy. :) The photo here is his face (28 weeks & 6 days). It might be hard to see, but the focus is on his right eye (on your left when you see the picture). His closed right hand is by his face (on the left hand top) and it is right next to his eye. He has his eyes shut in this picture. The doctor said his nose looks like a koala nose here since the ultrasound is not a 3-D one. He was moving his hand, month, and I could also see him blinking. Just to let you know, he looked a lot cuter in the actual ultrasound monitor than this picture!

Here is the "big tummy" mom. This picture was taken on the mid 28th week. The regular pajama pants do not fit anymore, so finally decided to switch to the maternity pajama pants. A lot of people comment that the tummy looks small for having 8-month baby, but the doctor says the size of the baby is normal. He weighs about 2.7 lbs.

2 Comments:

  • Excuse me to write down my comments in this blog.
    I'm not sure you two still remember me, but I know you guys.
    My name is Keisuke, Japanese. When I was 16 years old, it's about 9 years ago, I've joined PNWLI summer school. Then I met you two.
    Still that summer was wonderful memory in my life and still remember what I learned and felt.
    I know you two had continued to joined summer school after 1998, and met so many members from foreign country, and you might forget about me.
    That should be fine, but I really thank you to teach me lots of thing.
    I'm really happy to hear you two married and get a baby.
    I still have many pics taking with you and sometimes remember the summer in 1998.
    Anyway, don't care about my comment. just a my great memory.
    Take care and send a wonderful life!
    Keisuke
    back_kei_back@yahoo.co.jp

    By Blogger KYAMA, at 12:39 AM  

  • What a wonderful e-mail from Kyama! You two are so special to more people than you realize. Or maybe you do. I hope so because the impact your lives have already had on others is atounding.
    LOL
    mom

    By Blogger pottery, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home