Hopefully not our last post

So, here it is, as promised. Our weblog. I lost a bet and now we have to write this thing. Feel free to comment.
We have some catching up to do, so I guess we ought to start by posting pics of the new addition to the family. :) Shizuka has another appointment at the clinic tomorrow, so we should have another photo by noon-ish.
My
initial reaction was that the little tyke looks a lot more like a bean than anything else, so I started to call it Beanie. I thought they were not going to let me continue to call it that, but it seems that everyone is referring to it as Mame-chan now, which is the Japanese equivalent of Beanie. The top picture is 8 weeks in and the botton is 10 weeks.So, yah. That's our first post and there should be plenty more to follow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home