Okawari!!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

The 22nd Week

Depending on the angel and the clothes that I wear, I sometimes don't look so pregnant. But my tummy is getting bigger and bigger for sure. The "Before (September)" and "After (December)" photos are shown below:

It is the most obvious when I am wearing my non-maternity pajamas. It almost looks funny how bulgy it is. We laugh at it all the time. :D

Now that the ultrasound shows only parts of the baby instead of the whole body, it is really hard to tell where is what. I could only tell the heart beating and the arms/hands even though the doctor explained to me more. Oh well... The baby is growing fine. :)

Last visit to the hospital, we were told that we will probably know the gender of the baby, but the baby didn't feel like it this time, so we don't know the gender yet. Maybe at the next visit at the end of this month (December), maybe...



2 Comments:

  • Wow, what a difference! You actually look pregnant now, and not like you just ate a big meal... :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:01 AM  

  • Wow is right! But just a bigger meal than last time

    By Blogger Ouma, at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home