Things haven't changed much for us since yesterday, so I'm going to post an arrangement of some of Matt's pictures that he took on his trip out to California and Oregon. In the spirit of Japan... Click on each frame to enlarge.
hi guys, I like the one about the sumo. My theory is that they eat seven or eight large meals a day to trick their body into thinking that they want to gain weight Love Dad
hi guys, I like the one about the sumo. My theory is that they eat seven or eight large meals a day to trick their body into thinking that they want to gain weight Love Dad
3 Comments:
hi guys, I like the one about the sumo. My theory is that they eat seven or eight large meals a day to trick their body into thinking that they want to gain weight
Love Dad
By
metalpoisoning, at 10:27 AM
hi guys, I like the one about the sumo. My theory is that they eat seven or eight large meals a day to trick their body into thinking that they want to gain weight
Love Dad
By
metalpoisoning, at 10:27 AM
OK now I'm getting the hang of it!
Dad
By
metalpoisoning, at 10:28 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home