Okawari!!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bean counter


So another day goes by. Shizuka is still a bit morning sick, but we went to the doctor today and were told that that should be going away fairly soon. I saw a live feed of the sonogram for the first time today. So strange. It has arms and legs. It looked like it was just chilling out in there, maybe a little upset that we were bothering it. Not unlike me when I wake up in the night to find that my covers have been taken.

Shizuka had already told me that it was a nice hospital, but today I got to find out for myself. They were playing British opera in the waiting room, followed by Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. And, as we were leaving(this is the kicker), they provided us with a double disk set of "Maternity Mozart" to play for the unborn prince or princess.

I didn't accomplish anything else today, which is a little dis-heartening. But tomorrow is another day.

1 Comments:

  • What a wonderful hospital! Beanie is probably as happy as you two. And Shizuka is looking a little bit pregnant.

    By Blogger Ouma, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home