posted by Just the Three of Us at 8:10 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By Anonymous, at 8:46 PM
It's amazing that they can be so serene one minute and screaming at the top of their lungs the next! I love that in the photograph his feet are blurry like he's kicking them ferociously.
By Jason and Sadie, at 6:53 AM
El has wonderful energy, I think he just wants to wear summer clothes. And maybe he doesn't really know what he wants.Love to allHi Jason and Sadie
By Ouma, at 6:03 AM
Post a Comment << Home
Our life in Tokyo and Portland. Feel free to comment.
3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Anonymous, at 8:46 PM
It's amazing that they can be so serene one minute and screaming at the top of their lungs the next! I love that in the photograph his feet are blurry like he's kicking them ferociously.
By
Jason and Sadie, at 6:53 AM
El has wonderful energy, I think he just wants to wear summer clothes. And maybe he doesn't really know what he wants.
Love to all
Hi Jason and Sadie
By
Ouma, at 6:03 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home