Okawari!!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Habits

EL has started to suck on his fingers and makes noise. He sometimes sucks his whole fist and gets his hands all wet! No matter what he does, he looks so cute. :) So, we don't mind much that his wet fingers touch us.

He is also starting to "talk." He has been practicing talking more and more. When he is crying wanting to sleep, he seems to be saying, "I want to sleep" as he makes crying sounds. When he is happy, he talks a lot! EL and Mama talk to each other a lot, especially in the afternoon. It feels like he can start talking with actual words very soon although most of the babies don't start speaking until around the age of 1.

1 Comments:

  • Talking already! I think he will be a diplomat because he seems to know how to get what he wants. He is really growing fast. Enjoy every minute, the time passes so quickly. I love your blog, it makes me feel connected to everybody.
    Love to all

    By Blogger Ouma, at 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home