

On Sunday, May 13, we went to Meiji Shrine (where Papa and Mama got married) to pay a visit. It took about 3.5 hours total including trains and waiting. It was EL's first time riding a train. He was sleeping most of the time except when we were coming home. During the ceremony inside the shrine, he woke up a little, but did not cry and went right back to sleep. The ceremony felt long since we were nervous about him crying loudly. Or maybe because we had to sit on our legs (seiza) and our legs were getting numb. Since it was s Sunday, there were a lot of people out and EL seemed to be surprised to see so many people and hear lots of noises at Harajuku station. After we came home, he was fast asleep again. He must have been very tired to experience the world. :)
2 Comments:
What an adorable family! I can't wait to see you all in person...
By
Jason and Sadie, at 5:17 AM
Yeah, I went to a wedding there once and when I woke up I started to cry because everyone had left.
By
mr.fixit, at 11:31 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home