Smile :)
Lately EL has been smiling quite a bit. We are not sure if his emotion is associated with his smile yet, but he looks cute! His smile makes everyone happy. :)He has been bathing in a regular bathtub instead of his small baby bathtub for a week now. He used to love being bathed in his tub, and was always quiet. Now we wash him outside the tub in the bathroom (shower area), and he does not like that at all. He cries and cries until he is put into the warm water. Hopefully he does not think that we are torturing him. We would like to see him smile during the bath time, too!

2 Comments:
I know he is smiling because he feels happy. He is a very contented baby. Great pictures, keep up the good work.
love
By
Ouma, at 5:11 AM
I think he's got something up his sleave. I hope you leave the window open when you bath him outside the tub 'cause it will toughen him up!
By
mr.fixit, at 11:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home