What big teeth he has, all the better to eat his food. Poor EL, he does look unhappy about brushing. I hope he doesn't mistake you for a toothbrush and bite you. He will enjoy brushing later, don't you think?
I don't see any teeth! I don't like brushing either, but Pixie makes me. We went to the mall to shop for Enzo's b-day. Had a great time picking out presents for him!
2 Comments:
What big teeth he has, all the better to eat his food. Poor EL, he does look unhappy about brushing. I hope he doesn't mistake you for a toothbrush and bite you. He will enjoy brushing later, don't you think?
By
Ouma, at 7:15 AM
I don't see any teeth! I don't like brushing either, but Pixie makes me.
We went to the mall to shop for Enzo's b-day. Had a great time picking out presents for him!
By
Ouma and Opa, at 7:50 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home