posted by Just the Three of Us at 9:57 AM
What a little snuggle bug. I love his expression, he seems so pleased. How can he be getting so much cuter? He is such a happy little person. I love the photo's and updates, thank you for keeping us involved.Love to all
By Ouma, at 12:12 PM
Thank you for always writing the comments. I love reading them!
By Just the Three of Us, at 7:14 AM
Post a Comment << Home
Our life in Tokyo and Portland. Feel free to comment.
2 Comments:
What a little snuggle bug. I love his expression, he seems so pleased. How can he be getting so much cuter? He is such a happy little person. I love the photo's and updates, thank you for keeping us involved.
Love to all
By
Ouma, at 12:12 PM
Thank you for always writing the comments. I love reading them!
By
Just the Three of Us, at 7:14 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home