When EL is put down on his crib, he usually does not go to sleep right away. He plays with his crib bumper, licks the bumper, and stands up holding onto the edge of the bumper. He just does not like to go to sleep! He sometimes cries like crazy on his crib rolling around and around. He is saying, "I don't want to go to sleep!!!!! I am not sleepy!!!! (A BIG YAWN)"
Thursday, November 15, 2007
When EL is put down on his crib, he usually does not go to sleep right away. He plays with his crib bumper, licks the bumper, and stands up holding onto the edge of the bumper. He just does not like to go to sleep! He sometimes cries like crazy on his crib rolling around and around. He is saying, "I don't want to go to sleep!!!!! I am not sleepy!!!! (A BIG YAWN)"

1 Comments:
He reminds me of Sadie. She never wanted to sleep either. I think she didn't want to miss anything. Is that what is happening with EL? I love this picture, he looks so cozy and happy in his crib with his toys.
Love to all
By
Ouma, at 2:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home