Okawari!!

Saturday, October 06, 2007

First Step to Crawling

Papa and Mama think that EL has been practicing to crawl. This is his style. :) He can't quite lift his head, but he is trying. He can go forward like this a little, but he does this mostly when he is crying. So, is he really trying to crawl, or just expressing his anger...???

4 Comments:

  • Is that a little soccer ball print on his bottom?! How cute! I miss little Enzo so much... it's hard to believe I only got to hang out with him for 10 days. That's so exciting that he's starting to crawl--he's on the verge of figuring out how to get into some serious trouble!

    By Blogger Jason and Sadie, at 3:38 AM  

  • Probably both. Wow, how fast all this happens. Soon you will need a fence up around your bed to keep him in. (Or out) Love to all

    By Blogger Ouma, at 8:29 AM  

  • Hi,
    I finally roped mom into showing me how to post. I love the pictures and comments. Will write a lot more now.
    Opa

    By Blogger Opa, at 8:37 AM  

  • Thanks for the comments, everyone!

    By Blogger Just the Three of Us, at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home