
We have started introducing some "solid" foods to EL. He has started with watery, well-cooked rice about a week ago, and today he had some carrot paste in his rice. He does not hesitate much to eat/drink/lick. He looks so cute with sticky rice all over his mouth while eating. :D
2 Comments:
My, my, my, but he EL sure cute!
I'll bet you and Tristan look cute with sticky rice all over you, too. You will need larger bibs, or aprons, for all of you soon. Maybe you will soon have to feed him in a tent. Is he eating a lot, does he take after his papa? Not if he likes carrot paste in his rice. Mama must be the one who really encourages him.
Love to all
By
Ouma, at 7:54 AM
I messed up the on the first sentence. Loren pointed it out when I was ready to help him blog. I meant, ...but he, EL, is sure cute!
By
Ouma, at 8:13 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home