posted by shizuka at 7:02 AM
Good day to you! Beautiful Arch! I am YURI from Tokyo. Hisashiburi! I e-mailed to your hotmail. and since there may be a posibility that my mail is regarded as junk mail, Pleas check that one. Tchau amigo.
By DAIYURI, at 1:07 AM
Thanks for the comment Mr. Yuri! Gobusata desu! Mr. Papa did get your email, but has been pretty busy with work.... Hope your family is well, too.
By shizuka, at 12:18 PM
Beautiful!
By Rabbit, at 12:07 AM
Post a Comment << Home
Our life in Tokyo and Portland. Feel free to comment.
3 Comments:
Good day to you! Beautiful Arch! I am YURI from Tokyo. Hisashiburi! I e-mailed to your hotmail. and since there may be a posibility that my mail is regarded as junk mail, Pleas check that one. Tchau amigo.
By
DAIYURI, at 1:07 AM
Thanks for the comment Mr. Yuri! Gobusata desu! Mr. Papa did get your email, but has been pretty busy with work.... Hope your family is well, too.
By
shizuka, at 12:18 PM
Beautiful!
By
Rabbit, at 12:07 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home