Okawari!!

Friday, May 09, 2008

Swimming Class

This is EL's new bathing suit.

EL and Mama went to a trial swimming class today. It was EL's very first time in a swimming pool! The class went on for about half an hour. He was so scared for the most of the class and grabbed onto Mama very tightly. He cried off and on a little, but at the very end of the class, Mama was just holding him under his arms/shoulders.

After the swimming, we went to check his weight and height. He is now 29 inches and close to 19 pounds.

2 Comments:

  • I foresee the next gold metal baby Olympian in the future!

    By Blogger Turtle and Rabbit, at 3:47 AM  

  • Great swimming outfit! I bet he will love the water a lot later on, after he figures out how much fun it is. Can I take EL swimming in August?
    Love to all

    By Blogger Ouma, at 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home